Saturday, July 12, 2008

Picture Play....

I FINALLY got a new camera so I figured I'd play around with it.

It's nothing fancy, just your basic Kodak Easy Share C813...but it DOES take some nice pics!
My old one was SOOO ancient. I had purchased it, oh, maybe 4 years ago from Ebay. It was NEW, it just wasn't very good. Think I only paid about $40 for it...including the shipping! It was a "Visioneer".
"A What?", you say??>>>
Oh Yeah....it was a "GOOOOD" camera!
LOL
When I got to the point that I had to hold the battery door closed w/a rubber band, I finally gave in and decided it was time for a new one! LOL
So here's just some 'quick pics' from my back deck.
Thought I'd play around even more on the last 2 w/my Ulead photoshop program....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~IN THE DISTANCE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THE GLENN~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~SUNRISE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THERE'S FARIES IN MY FOREST!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THRU THE TREES~

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the pictures with the light coming through the trees.

HareAndDrum said...

These are "quick pics"? They're gorgeous!

Tony said...

Wow...Amazing work on this blog! I'm having problems just getting text in mine LOL! I'm new to this stuff...I'm getting edumacated!

Joanne said...

Loving the pictures next to the fairy pictures! I think it would be great to integrate the two some how!
The forest is beautiful and magical.

Jared May said...

Cool photographs. :)